This is one of my favorite pictures. Avery was about 1 week old, and as you can see, I look very sleep-deprived! It's hard to believe she was this small! *** I'm still working on the comment problem...
What a beautiful picture of the three of you! I have enjoyed following Averys growth on your Mom's blog. I'm a grammie too like your Mom, I have two, a boy and a girl. Hope on over for a visit! Blogging is really fun!!
I hope you have fun blogging! It has been fun keeping up with people I know and reading interesting blogs of people I don't know.
That is a great picture of the three of you. Those babies have grown up way too fast!! Britni told me yesterday that Rainey has learned to climb up to the top of Chandler's new bunk bed so they have to keep a close eye on her. She wants to do everything Chandler does and then some!!
Aww... you guys are so cute! :) Yes, the paci can be a good and a bad thing... Avery's still little though! Thanks for the sweet comments on our blog! I'm excited to keep up with you guys on your's!
hey looks like you got it fixed!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture of the three of you! I have enjoyed following Averys growth on your Mom's blog. I'm a grammie too like your Mom, I have two, a boy and a girl. Hope on over for a visit! Blogging is really fun!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Blogging world!! It is so much fun and addicting!! I look forward to reading your posts!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of the 3 of you, too!!! Avery is SO SO tiny!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I get to leave a comment.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture. I wonder if Dailee will be that small when she arrives? I can't believe Avery is already over a year old. Time goes by too fast.
I hope you have fun blogging! It has been fun keeping up with people I know and reading interesting blogs of people I don't know.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture of the three of you. Those babies have grown up way too fast!! Britni told me yesterday that Rainey has learned to climb up to the top of Chandler's new bunk bed so they have to keep a close eye on her. She wants to do everything Chandler does and then some!!
Glad to see you started a blog, it will be great to keep up with your sweet little family.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Kim
Aww... you guys are so cute! :) Yes, the paci can be a good and a bad thing... Avery's still little though! Thanks for the sweet comments on our blog! I'm excited to keep up with you guys on your's!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! I can't believe how big Avery has gotton!
ReplyDelete