My kids at school (they are 3 and 4) were getting their backpacks ready to go home. I looked down and one little girl was waving a BRA around like a lasso! Apparantly she had taken her mom's laundry on the way out the door! I tried to keep a straight face while I asked her what she had....she said it was her mommy's "thingy" and she proceeded to try and put it on herself. By then I was laughing...I couldn't hold it in. I quickly stuffed it back in her backpack just in time for her to get on the bus. Hopefully her mom had a spare for the day!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Kids do the silliest things...
My kids at school (they are 3 and 4) were getting their backpacks ready to go home. I looked down and one little girl was waving a BRA around like a lasso! Apparantly she had taken her mom's laundry on the way out the door! I tried to keep a straight face while I asked her what she had....she said it was her mommy's "thingy" and she proceeded to try and put it on herself. By then I was laughing...I couldn't hold it in. I quickly stuffed it back in her backpack just in time for her to get on the bus. Hopefully her mom had a spare for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!! LOL LOL
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!!! I bet her mom wanted to die when she got her home and checked that backpack!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteThat is hysterical...I kinda have a feeling the mom didn't even notice it was missing....heehee
ReplyDeleteThat might be considered some sort of sexual harassment at my school (14-18 year olds)! And they don't have to take it!
ReplyDelete