Friday, July 10, 2009

Like mother, like daughter...minus the diaper




Although Avery loves to play in the dirt, she is still very much a girly girl. We were at the Dollar Tree the other day when I bought her some plastic dress up heels and a purse. It was the best 2 dollars I've spend in a while! She loves clicking around in her "heels", and always has to have her purse with her. Too bad I can't spend two dollars on my shoes and purses...Shaun would be much happier!

3 comments:

  1. Little Miss Priss!!! I love and miss that girly girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet!! I went to pick up Rainey from the nursery at church this morning and she had a purse on each arm!! Love those "high heels"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you go shopping without your pants on too? LOL. Hope all is going well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete