Be strong!!! We started the Biggest Loser at school a couple of weeks ago and I am trying to quit drinking cokes so I understand the feeling!!
Your doing good Ash, like Lisa said, Be strong!! I know how hard it is!
I'm going to be different and say DON"T GIVE THEM UP! They are way too good! This is my 'coffee' in the morning. I throw one in my mini fridge freezer at school and wait until it has a slushy consistency...perfection! =)
Be strong!!! We started the Biggest Loser at school a couple of weeks ago and I am trying to quit drinking cokes so I understand the feeling!!
ReplyDeleteYour doing good Ash, like Lisa said, Be strong!! I know how hard it is!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to be different and say DON"T GIVE THEM UP! They are way too good! This is my 'coffee' in the morning. I throw one in my mini fridge freezer at school and wait until it has a slushy consistency...perfection! =)
ReplyDelete