Friday, May 14, 2010

Avery's End of the Year Program

This year, Avery attended the First United Methodist Church preschool. She has loved it! I am amazed at what she has learned, and how much she has grown verbally and socially the past 9 months. She LOVED going to school! There were several times she cried because she didn't want to go home! This morning Shaun and I attended her end of the year program. Each class sang two songs. Avery has been walking around the house the past couple of months singing the "J-E-S-U-S!" song--it was her favorite, and I'm glad I got to see her sing it with all of her little friends.
We will all miss Avery's wonderful teachers, Ms. Kalena and Ms. Ginny. But, they've offered to babysit some this summer, so I may take them up on that offer ;)
ready to go!


The girl in the middle was in the 4 and 5 year old class, and would play with Avery and "mother" her at drop-off time in the morning. =)

Ms. Kalena and Ms. Ginny Once she spotted us in the audience, she couldn't take her eyes off us!

2 comments:

  1. she looks so cute!!! I just did a post about our weekend,check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll! Growing up way too fast. I hope you both have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete